OOTD: That Striped Dress

I never thought I'd say this (ever) but I wish it was cold. I mean not "snowstorm minus 30 with a windchill making it feel like minus 40 cold, but cold.)

I want to wear tights, boots, leg warmers, coats, hats and mittens.  I'm still going to the office bare-legged, only dreaming of the days I can break out my tights and layer more. The last two weekends were so warm I wore shorts out to do errands. Yes, shorts.

My outfit shots are really crappy today, but I wanted to share them anyway since I haven't been posting them a lot as of late and because I'm wearing the new dress that I got at Forever21 over the weekend (you can see it in my latest haul video)


Dress- Forever21
Belt- J. Crew
Pumps- Kate Spade
Necklace- Overstock.com



I also want to give a quick hair update.  I had it colored and cut the weekend before last and it was just a little to light for my liking so I went back in and had more low lights put in.  This was the first time I've ever gone for an adjustment with my current stylist so it was no biggie.

Here's what it looks like now
(it actually looks a lot lighter in this pic than IRL---
and it looks darker in my outfit photos than IRL)


A lot of people ask me to see a picture of the BACK of my hair---
this is the back, in horrible lighting that made it look a lot lighter than it was---
this was from before I had the low lights added
:



I promise it's my horrible bathroom lighting, it was not THAT blonde.
I just wanted to share this so you could see how my layers are cut.

Here it is how I usually have it colored:


A little bit darker. I think I just had some highlight overload at my last appointment and I like it much better now that there are more low lights. I'll try to take some updated photos of the color over the holidays so you can see a truer-to-life photo. I also plan to get rid of some of the highlights at the top of my hair the next time I go in.


And before I go...I just had to share this:



My snugglebugs.

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment