OOTD: The Chambray Shirt

I finally took some outfit photos! Now that we live a bit further away from my work, I am having to wake up a little earlier so I have those few extra minutes to take photos before I leave. I have a pretty strict morning routine and I literally leave exactly enough time to get up, shower, do my makeup and hair and get dressed---and go!  I eat breakfast and have my first caffeine dose at the office, so I don't have to worry about that (thank Goodness!)

So I'm trying to wake up 10 minutes earlier so I have time for photos. Plus, my commute is about 8 minutes longer now so I have to leave earlier anyway.

Here's what I wore on Monday:


Shirt- Old Navy (buy it here!)
Skirt- Forever 21Belt- J.Crew
Shoes- Kate Spade
Necklace- Overstock (buy it here!)

More outfits to come!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment