OOTD: Neon Azalea & Polka Dots!

OMG! It's an outfit of the day post!  These are rare these days, because, let's be honest, I've been re-wearing like five outfits over and over.

I finally got back into the excitement of daily dressing and was delighted to style my new J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt (in the color "Neon Azalea")

I paired it with one of my Black Friday finds (haul video to be posted this weekend). It's a nude blouse with white polka dots from Express. I have to say, I've gone polka-dot crazy this season. Like completely sucked in by anything with polka dots. Love this trend!

 

Top- Express (buy it here)
Skirt- J.Crew (buy it here)
Belt- J.Crew (NLA)
Tights- Merona @ Target
Shoes- Kate Spade

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- watching the VS fashion show as I click publish on this post! Who's watching with me!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment