OOTD: Layers for Cooler Weather

Happy Friday everyone!  I wanted to share my casual Friday outfit with you all tonight.  It's finally getting cooler here so I was able to layer. Yay for layering!

Tank- Forever 21
Cardigan- Zara
Jacket- Banana Republic (buy it here!)
Jeans- 7FAMK Dojo (see them here)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo (here, in another color)

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend---and look out for the videos I film and upload this weekend!  Tomorrow H and I are going to the Taylor Swift concert! I am so excited, the tickets were a birthday gift back when they went on sale around that time :)

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I checked out the Nordstrom half-yearly sale after work today and didn't pick anything up. In fact, my shopping trip was pretty much a bust. I just got a belt at J.Crew, which I'll share later on!  Zara had a lot of cute stuff but nothing I was wanting to try on badly enough to remove all the layers. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment