OOTD: The Shoes Make the Outfit

Happy Monday everyone! This is just a super-quick outfit post and I'll also include a few picture of my new haircut/color which I styled this morning with velcro rollers.

I also want to give a HUGE thanks to all of the people who gave such lovely feedback to my first YouTube videos (and also to those who made wonderful suggestions and constructive feedback!)  I plan to make more videos because I enjoy them a lot and they are nice and quick to film. I will probably film on weekends only for now since we are usually so busy after work, so look out for videos on weekends!

Dress- Target
Shoes- Ivanka Trump @ Macy's
(BUY THEM HERE!)


Here are some closer-up shots of my haircut/color. I really love it. It feels so much nicer now that I've had some of the dead ends and bulk cut out!


xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment