Haul Video: Ulta Shopping Trip

Hello ladies!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I totally just filmed a haul video. Yup. My first ever real YouTube video. 

It has been requested for a long time now that I do videos and though it was admittedly a little awkward at first, I really got into it eventually and I enjoyed making it.  You know what this means, there will be a curling tutorial one day since I know how to film now...though I filmed in my closet and I have no idea how I can have my curling iron in there...so I may have to find another location to film.

A few notes: my video ends abruptly because YouTube will only let me have 10 minutes and it was 11:27.  But I got through everything in my haul so that's good. Sorry about the horrible lighting (my hair looks lighter IRL) and about the constant "umms" in the video. I realize it sounds awful but I guess I was nervous being that it was my first time filming (and it's uh...kind of weird to talk to your camera at first...but by the end I was just going on and on like it was nothin')

Anyway,  if you have any video requests let me know in the comments below! I thought it would be fun to do a closet tour and a home tour too. I will work on lighting and try to film somewhere else next time. I hate when it's all dark and dingy.




xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I think I need to start using my DSLR to film videos from now on...but I need to figure out how to do it...more to come on that.  I am using a FlipCam right now and I just think the software doesn't allow for editing like I'd like it to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment