OOTD: Friday Edition- Gilly Hicks Lace Top Goes Casual

Happy Friday everyone! I have not been feeling great lately. In fact, I've only worked out one day this week.  I think I've just been feeling stressed and those symptoms are manifesting themselves physically. 

Hopefully we will get to relax this weekend and just enjoy the (blazing hot) weather.

I wanted to share this quick post because I wore my Gilly Hicks lace top again today. This time I paired it with a tank and skinny jeans.  I love that this top is dressy, yet casual.


Tank & Top- Gilly Hicks
Jeans- GAP "Always Skinny"

This weekend, I have a giveaway coming up and I also plan to try and film some videos, so keep your eye out for those.

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS-  If you could keep us in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate that.  We have a lot coming up this month with our house and everything so I would love it if you could send good vibes our way!  Thank you all for your support :) I will give updates when we know more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment