Latisse Update: Longer, Thicker Lashes

This Latisse update is extremely long overdue!  The product has definitely done what it promises---my lashes are longer and thicker

I am enjoying the results and I am still on my first bottle even though it's been like 8 weeks!  I also got a second bottle for free through a promo they did. 

This product is costly, so I would say it's more of a luxury than a must-have, unless your lashes are seriously short or sparse
.  I didn't hate my lashes before I started using it, I moreso wanted to see how dramatic the results would be (and  I think they are pretty dramatic). The best part is that I don't really feel the need to line my top lash line as much as before---the lashes alone make my eyes stand out!

This is a photo of my lashes immediately after using eye makeup remover to take off all of my mascara:


And here they are with my daily eye makeup on:

(super close-up taken w/iPhone)

The only thing I wish Latisse did for me was curl my lashes more. I still have to curl them to really "show off" the length.  The first photos above were taken right after eye makeup remover but before washing my face---once they get wet, the completely lose the curl.  I know the product doesn't promise more curl...but I kinda wish that was one of the side effects!

So, there you have it ladies!  Do I like the Latisse?  Yup!  Will I continue to use it? I'll finish my first bottle and my second and then we will see what happens from there---I'll probably take a break from it  and start back up again later on.

So, to summarize:

PROS:
  • makes lashes longer/thicker
  • is easy to use
  • doesn't cause irritation (not for me, at least)
  • I don't need to wear as much eye makeup anymore---I can go without liner on my top lash line or sometimes I use a tiny bit of liner just to "tightline" but it's very minimal
CONS:
  • the price
  • can cause irritation for some people
  • doesn't curl lashes more (though, it doesn't promise to, this is just a *wish* for me)

    Have you used Latisse? How did you like it?


xoxo,

Veronika.

By the way---you can see my lashes after just 2 weeks of using the product here.  There is quite a difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment