Simon Fashion Now Wrap-Up (Picture-Heavy)

My best friend and I were lucky to score amazing seats to Simon Fashion Now at the Houston Galleria (our friend who works at VERSACE invited us as his guests to the show.) We actually got seats this year in the VIP section and swag bags (gotta love em'!)

After the show we enjoyed some of the evening's after parties.

Here's what I wore:

Top- D'Agaci; Skirt- Ann Taylor; Shoes- Paris Hilton

and makeup:



At the show with Candice and friends...


and some shots from the runway...



and the after-party...

Those were the models that Gigi's used at the after-party to serve drinks!

Thursday was definitely a fabulous night! I even got to meet one of my lovely readers, Lynnette, who was so sweet! She came up to me and asked "are you Veronika?!" I thought that was so awesome, I love meeting other bloggers and readers in real life!

On Friday my husband and I attended a gala. I wore the JPG for Target dress again, but this time with my Micheal Kors zipper shoes. My bow shoes are a bit too big so I have to get inserts for them in order for them to stop sliding off. As you can see, I styled it the same as last time, but I added a cardigan:

That is 3rd day hair by the way! I used baby powder on the roots! I think my hair is getting pretty long. I was surprised when I saw this picture at how much longer it looked than I "think" it looks. I haven't been doing anything differently really, but have been growing it out for the last 3 years so it had to get there eventually, right!?

I apologize for not having blogged for the last several days! I'm going to do a few posts in a row to make up for it. I was so busy with work and events that I wasn't even home in the evenings to blog!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I noticed I just hot 500 subscribers! wow! I feel so incredibly amazing to have you all as my readers. Thank you!!! I am having another contest soon to thank you all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment