40% Off Entire Purchase at Ann Taylor, My Picks & A Brazilian Butt Lift (Without Surgery)

Remember my search for the perfect spring skirts a couple of weeks ago? (the shopping trip that was a fail.)

Well, today a pretty little coupon landed in my inbox from
Ann Taylor for 40% off of your entire purchase. It's a sign! I'm glad I didn't find anything on that shopping trip because not only will there be more merchandise now, but now it's all 40% off!


Here are some of the items I like from seeing them online (I'm sure the fitting room will help me decide if they're a hit or miss, but for now, these are the items I like)

Cowl Neck Draped Dress (Color: Walrus)

Cotton Sateen Ruffle Top (Color: Navy or White)

Vertical Flutter Skirt


Cotton Sateen Drapey Skirt


Exotic Collar Stud Belt

That's all for now...I have a hard time shopping online at Ann Taylor. It's one of those stores where I feel like I need to be there to try things on and see all of the stock. There is not a ton of merchandise there that excites me right now...but hopefully I'll find some cute items in-store.

I plan to go to the mall after work tomorrow to check out Ann Taylor's sale...and maybe check what some other stores are offering.

What are your weekend plans?

By the way...I totally ordered the Brazil Butt Lift
videos from BeachBody.com (they also sell P90X.)

As we all know, my P90X journey was a fail, so I'm hoping these videos are a little more manageable (plus they look FUN!). The trainer in these videos works with VS model Alessandra Ambrosio...and I think we can all agree she looks great!



Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting my butt whipped into shape by Alessandra's trainer.

Hopefully these videos will be just the thing to stay motivated and get results! I think I will eventually go back to P90X one day...but I'm just not ready right now.

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment