OOTD & It's Safe to Say I'm Obsessed with West Elm

When getting dresses today, I had to take into consideration my post-Pilates/massive fall pain. I wanted to wear something comfortable but still be cute for a non-client meeting day at the office (when I don't have meetings I can be a little more casual...but I love to dress up so much that sometimes I dress up even on days when I don't have meetings!)

I wore flats today because I just couldn't bear the thought of wearing heels with my leg pain (I wore them to church/brunch on Sunday, and let's just say it slowed the healing process.)

Here's what I wore (I think the sweater distracted nicely from my bruised knees, LOL)


Navy Skirt- BCBG; Tee- Forever 21; Cardi- Forever21; Bow Flats- Target.

I really love that skirt. It is super comfortable and a good length too. I aso like that it's high-waisted and has pretty pleats and a bow detail.

After work today, my husband and I went to "visit" our couch again at West Elm because I was all anxious about it.

Every time I'm about to make a big purchase I freak out and second guess everything (even with my wedding gown, I knew 100% that I loved it but I kept questioning myself!!!)


We are already set up to donate our largest couch to a charity that gives gently used furniture to low-income families for a very reduced cost. It makes me feel good to know that our couch will go to a family who needs it (and, it's a pretty nice couch too!)

The other two pieces (the love seat and ottoman) are going to stay at Kevin's parents until we move to a larger home.

I am so excited to get a new couch! On top of the Tillary Sofa we are purchasing, we are also going to get the 2 x 2 Console Desk in White (and hopefully the Overlapping-Squares Side Chair to go with it.) Gosh, I just love so much stuff from that store. It's scary to go there! You just want to take the entire store home.

Other items I love include the Large Rectangle Hanging Capriz Pendant (obsessed!), the Framed Side Table (perfect to use with out couch), the Safari Rug, the Patch NYC Framed Wall Art, and so many throw pillows, that there are too many to name!

I just love the idea of a fresh look to our space! It always feels so awesome to walk into a room that you love. Hopefully everything will turn out just like we imagined it.

I hope you all had a fabulous Monday!

xoxo,

Veronika.



0 comments:

Post a Comment