Sweater + Jacket

Halleluja!  It was cold enough yesterday to wear a light sweater and jacket!  I'm really glad I purchased this jacket last year because it's such a versatile piece. The color is neutral enough to mix and match with quite a lot of pieces in my closet and I always get compliments on it.

I've raved about these pants before- but J.Crew's minnie pants are incredible. They are very fitted but fit TTS (I order mine in a 6T, for reference). I love that they zip on the side and that they can be machine washed (they say "dry clean" but not "dry clean only" so I wash them on gentle in cold water and hang dry them and it works great!)

On days where I'll be at my desk sending emails, making calls and writing (no meetings/going to the hospital), I'll dress more casually like I did the day I wore this outfit. I did throw on a pair of heels because my in laws were watching Harper all day so I didn't have daycare drop off.
jacket- banana republic, old (similar) | sweater- j.crew (similar) | pants- j.crew | shoes- banana republic

For casual Friday today, I once again wore my J.Crew Andie chinos and paired them with a heather gray v-neck tee and a classic navy blazer.
tee- j.crew | pants- j.crew | blazer- artizia | flats- gap (similar)
at lunch with friends...

I hope you all had a great week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment