Back to Layering

sweater- banana republic (sold out) similar , similar | shirt- artizia | pants- j.crew | necklace- groopdealz.com | shoes- j.crew factory

Oh how I love cooler temperatures---that means layering! I love living in Houston and I love hot weather, but to be honest, I sometimes wish it wasn't so hot for so much of the year because it really limits what you can wear. It basically feels like you got hit with a wet sponge the moment you step outdoors when it's hot and humid here. Ick. So it's always a nice change of pace to be able to layer and not sweat when you walk from your car to the office.

I had a filming at the hospital today so I wore something I could walk comfortably in since we were filming the story on multiple floors. This giraffe sweater has become one of my favorite sweaters of all time. I can't wait to try it over a chambray shirt next time.

Hope your week has gone well so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment