Dressing for the Day...

Outfit 1: Tee- J.Crew Factory (similar, also love this) | Skirt- J.Crew | Shoes- Nine West | Necklaces- J.Crew & Tiffany & Co.

Outfit 2: Chambray shirt- Forever 21 (similar, similar) | Pants- J.Crew "minnie" | Shoes- Clarks, c/o | Necklace- J.Crew Factory

If you took a stroll through the office where I work, you would see a very wide array of styles of dress. From uber casual to suits and ties, it's really all over the place.  My style philosophy when it comes to the workplace is "dress for your day."  Some days, I know I'll be at my desk all day writing, making calls, etc., whereas other days I'm going from meeting to meeting at the hospital and need to be dressed up.

The above are two outfits I've worn this week.  The pencil skirt was worn on a day I had an offsite lunch meeting with some other PR folks and the outfit with the pants and chambray shirt was worn on a day when I knew I'd just be at my desk.  I definitely still dress up more than I dress down, but it's nice to have days where I can get away with more casual ensembles.

Do you dress for your day or do you consistently dress up or down? I'd love to know what what your office is like and if you see the same wide array of styles that I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment