Worth It: Bag Organizers

When I purchased my Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM I immediately ordered a bag shaper/organizer for it.  Why?  Because the bag is such a big investment and it's such a shame to see a pricey bag that's meant to last a long time sagging because an insert wasn't used.

The inserts provide pockets for organization---but more importantly, they reinforce the bottom of the bag and give the bag more structure, which helps prevent sagging over time.  I can't tell you how many women I see carrying an LV bag that has a sagging base (especially Neverfulls and Speedys).

I carry a lot in my purse so for me, the organizer/shaper was essential.  It's my everyday bag and I definitely make it fairly heavy with all of the stuff I have in it.  I ordered my shaper from DivideAndConquer on Etsy.  The customer service was excellent---I messaged the shop owner about my bag and she recommended the best bag shaper/organizer for the LV Neverfull GM.  If you have a different bag, I encourage you to message the shop owner to get the best fit for your bag.  One incredible feature of the one I have is that the sides are flexible so that you can still cinch in the sides of your bag for a different look---make sure to ask about this because some of the ones in the shop have flexible sides and others don't.

Here's my Neverfull with no insert in it:




And here is the DivideAndConquer bag shaper/organizer that I ordered---note that the color perfectly matches the red lining of the bag:



...and here it is, empty, inside of the bag---a perfect fit:


Here is what the Neverfull looks like with the shaper/organizer inside and full of my belongings---you can already see how much more structured it looks.


What I keep inside of my Neverfull:
Car/house keys
2 lip glosses/1 lipstick
Coupons
J.Crew zip pouch to hold receipts, coupons
Glasses
2 Pairs of sunglasses in cases
Kate Spade wallet
Bobble water bottle
Tea bags
Nutrigrain bar
Work papers
Hand sanitizer
A couple of pens
Blotting tissues

I highly recommend purchasing a bag shaper/organizer, especially if you have a bag that doesn't have a very strong/structured bottom.  It would also be a fantastic option for anyone that has a purse that doesn't have a lot of compartments to it or a bag that's a tote-style.  I can't imagine carrying my Neverfull without all of those extra pockets---everything would just get lost and jumbled together at the bottom of the bag.

Do you use a bag shaper/organizer? Let me know in the comments below and thank you for reading!

FTC: I purchased both the bag and bag shaper/organizer with my own money and am not being compensated to write this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment