New Sunglasses For Spring!

I wear sunglasses every single day. I have sensitive eyes so I wear them to drive and also anytime I'm outdoors (I'm sure many of you who seem to squint at even the tiniest ray of light from the sun can relate).  Protecting your eyes is important for health reasons and sunglasses also happen to be one of my favorite accessories, so it's a bonus that I love them so much.

So I was intrigued when I was contacted by Benji Frank---the eyewear company has a "Try 5 Program" where they send you five pairs of your choosing (for free) to try on in the comfort of your own home. When you've made your selection, you simply send back the package (free of charge) and they send you back the brand new pair you've selected. Pretty convenient, especially if you prefer to shop online but don't want to risk ordering sunglasses (or glasses) that won't suit your face shape.

I picked out the Arthur sunglasses in tortoise. I currently own two pairs of sunglasses (one of those has my prescription) and the Arthur frame was so different from my other two pairs that I was excited to add them to my collection.



I love the way the tortoise pattern is a little different from the other tortoise pairs I've seen.  They also feature polarized lenses which is really great for driving because they reduce glare.


...and here's how they look on! I love them!




What do you think?  Are you planning on getting some new sunglasses for spring/summer?  


FTC disclaimer: I was provided with these sunglasses for review. I am not being compensated to write this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment