Lately...

Today's post is going to be all over the place because I feel like I haven't given a real update on anything lately (you know, for the ten of you who care).

I have not been working out (at all)
We've been so busy and have a lot going on at work so we've been skipping workouts. I haven't even had the motivation to do my Ballet Beautiful DVD. I'm sorry to all of the people who have been waiting for a review. I have watched the DVD, I just haven't actually done it yet (I always preview it first so I know what to expect from the workout).  H and I are trying to get back on track this week---but Houston's insane mosquitoes have put a damper on our plans---they are EVERYWHERE, it's madness!

Our house is a mess
It's clean, but very disorganized. I honestly just started throwing stuff away because I realized how much crap we brought over from our old house.  I am a very impatient person, so for now, I have to be thrilled that our second floor is pretty and I have to be patient and wait to decorate our guest room and office.  Good things come with time, right?  To be honest, I'm not even sure what I want for these rooms...so I just want to wait it out until I feel inspired and just take it room by room. There's no need to rush and I need to remind myself of that.

Pretty Sparkly Awesomeness
I finally bought this chandelier to put over our kitchen island.  Thanks to one of my wonderful readers who alerted me that it was even more on sale than before! Apparently, it takes 6 hours to put this thing together. Sounds like a fun weekend project to me! (Kidding, obviously. It sounds positively horrific to attach each crystal individually. I pray the instructions are more detailed than when you buy stuff at IKEA or H will flip out.)



New bedding
I may be a little obsessed with bedding. I just love the way it freshens up a room and makes everything feel pretty.  I went to ZGallerie and when I saw this bedding, I fell in love. I also am a little obsessed with purple...

I am waiting for ZGallerie to have a sale before I bite the bullet. I hope the sale comes soon!


Teddy Girl
I'm also obessed with Butter London's "Teddy Girl" nail polish. I know I raved about it in my "Favorite Pink Things" video, but I just had to rave about it again.


Petite Sweets
Houston gals---I need to share this. There's this new place called Petite Sweets in Upper Kirby and OMG their cake balls and macarons are TO DIE FOR. A little pricey at $1.75 a pop for macarons and about $2.50 for cake balls...but worth every penny. Such a lovely indulgence and the macaroons taste just like the ones in Paris!
YUM!


Hanging out
Oh you know, it's just me, hanging out in my Lamborghini, NO BIG DEAL. Just kidding, this obviously is not my car.

Please note the seats that have a quilted pattern...reminded me of a Chanel bag! 

That's all for today, more updates to come this week!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment