Houston Gals: Event Alert for Make-A-Wish Foundation

This post is for my Houston gals!  I am excited to share with you an event that my hair salon, Cutloose, is hosting to raise funds for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.  Sadly, I cannot attend this event because H got me Taylor Swift tickets for my birthday (they went on sale around that time and the concert is next weekend).

The event will feature a fashion show and great hair---what more can a stylish gal ask for?  Here is the info in case you'd like to attend!

(click to enlarge)

When:
Saturday, November 5th from 7-10 PM
Where: 4411 Montrose
Tickets: Call 713-520-7401
Thanks so much for reading everyone!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS---I have some great videos coming up. This weekend I am going to try and film my skincare routine, my Sephora F&F haul and some other fun stuff :)  I LOVE making videos so thank you so much to everyone who has been so supportive of my YouTube channel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment