Tartan for the Holidays

A quick outfit post--- we were running errands all day in Houston's cold cold weather (well, for us cold) so I finally got to wear some boots and my new flanel shirt!  Sadly, this J.Crew Rock Salt Plaid boyshirt is sold out (I knew it would sell out and snagged one online) but there are plenty of great tartan and plaid shirts avaialble in stores right now. They're very holiday-esque and I love pairing them with other prints and patterns, like I did today.

These were taken with my husband's iPhone and I think they turned out okay. Better than mirror photos, that's for sure.
shirt- j.crew (sold out, love this one too)| vest- j.crew (on sale!) | legging cords- GAP (must-have!) | boots- Hunter | necklace- T+J Designs, c/o | "H" initial necklace- jane.com

On Harper- hat, onesie (nla, but love this one), leggings, sweater- Baby Gap | Moccs- Freshly Picked

I hope y'all are having a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment