Harper's First Thanksgiving, in Pictures

Harper's first Thanksgiving was really fun! We took her up to my in-law's house and spent time in the backyard enjoying the sunny but cool weather. It was perfect! We decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and take some family photos...
I am in love with these shots of Kevin and Harper. He is just so proud of her and loves her intensely. The two of them make me smile...there is no bond like a father and his daughter...
 ...and these shots of Harper, her grammy and Kevin are too sweet as well...
One with grampy too...
 Here is Harper just playing on the floor before we had our Thanksgiving dinner...
and finally, my heart pretty much exploded when I took these photos...
I hope your Thanksgiving was as great as ours!  We love spending time with family and Thanksgiving is always special because Candice joins us each year! She is also Canadian so she sees her family in Canada for their Thanksgiving and spends the American Thanksgiving with us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment