Harper's Nursery Reveal!

When we found out we were expecting, I was so excited to get started on the nursery. Even before I knew if we were having a boy or girl, I knew I wanted a very calm, neutral and serene space. I wanted lots of pops of white to make the room feel crisp and airy.  

I'm really happy with how Harper's room turned out and I can't wait to share it with you all right now! I decided to add mint green to my color palette after not liking the way light pink was looking in the room. I think the mint green makes the space feel really fresh. I also installed wall bookshelves to add a pop of color to the otherwise neutral space.

The first two photos were taken by Allen Kramer during my maternity photo shoot and the rest were taken by me. Many thanks to Melissa at Fawn Over Baby for editing the color balance in these photos!



This shot was taken from the nursery door:


Our glider area/nook:


Book Shelf:


Harper's crib- I hate that I even have to put this disclaimer but she is not currently sleeping in her crib and when she does we will remove the bumpers and the netting will be pulled to the side so it is not in any way accessible to her. I may remove it completely.



Her dresser, which we also use as a changing table. Please note I removed the changing pad for these photos.  The gold prints don't read as well on camera as they do in real life---they are beautiful!


Harper's Nursery Source List:
  • Dresser, Crib, Curtains, Curtain Hardware, Crib Skirt, Crib Bumper, Ottoman & Lamb Rocker- Restoration Hardware Baby & Child
  • Blue box on dresser- Marshalls Home Goods (from a long time ago)
  • Bunny figurine on dresser- Target
  • Fan- amazon.com (Hunter brand)
  • Mint green/white crib bunting- HEM Design on Etsy.com (this was a custom piece)
  • For Like Ever Poster- made by my friend- framed in an IKEA Ribba frame
  • Chandelier- Overstock.com (we also have these in our dining room and kitchen)
  • Striped blanket on crib- Dwell Studio from OneKingsLane.com
  • Gold letter "H"- Ballard Design
  • Glider- Doodles (a Houston baby boutique)
  • Faux fur throw on glider- IKEA TEJN
  • Netting over crib- IKEA
  • Gold prints above dresser- all custom made by ISeeNoise on etsy.com--- there are four bunnies, one bible quote and one "H is for Harper" print
  • Wall ledges for books- IKEA Ribba photo ledges (mine are the longer size)
  • Bunny on glider and in crib- JellyCat (from amazon.com)
  • Sleep Sheep in crib- Pottery Barn Kids
  • Roman Shades- Lowe's (Allen & Roth)- and yes, the strings from the roman shades will be tied up completely once the baby is in that room
  • Paint color- the walls are Benjamin Moore's "Revere Pewter" which we also used throughout most of our home---the perfect, neutral light gray
If there is something I missed, please leave me a comment and I will answer! I hope you all like Harper's nursery. It was definitely a labor of love to put it all together. One thing I may consider adding over time is a rug. I haven't quite found the perfect one just yet.

Have a wonderful week and thank you for reading (and for your patience as we've been settling in at home with our lovely new addition).

0 comments:

Post a Comment