Harper Meets Grandma

My mom is visiting from Toronto right now and she met Harper for the first time last Saturday. It's so nice having my mom around to help with the baby and to have company during the week while Kevin is at work.  

My mom has also been cooking some of my favorite meals for me which has been awesome. She even swiffered my floors today and helped me organize Harper's closet. It's been really nice spending time with my own mom now that I'm a mom too.

Here are a few snapshots from our week so far:

Hanging out on the balcony...
Grandma's swaddle
Evening cuddles...
Bath time
My mom's made-from-scratch chicken noodle soup with the "cloud noodles" I loved growing up
Hello!
Going for an evening stroll...
Walking around our neighborhood
Tummy time
More snuggles
Fun in the nursery
Holding Harper in her Woombie (amazing invention!)

Most days I'm wearing tees and PJ or yoga pants, but my mom and I left the house a couple of times so I actually wore "real clothes." Both pairs of shorts are from J.Crew.


Wishing everyone a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment