Sunday Brunching

This Sunday, a group of us blogger gals got together for some brunch at Cuchara Restaurant. I can't say I loved the food and tiny menu, but the amazing company more than made up for it. 



From left- Bethany, Jamie, Magen, Mishelle, Meg (with baby Kennedy) and moi.


Also, I got to look at this adorable face all afternoon:



Kennedy is seriously the best baby.  She was so good the entire time and eats like a champion.  Yay for awesome babies!

It was a little cooler in Houston today (thank God) so I opted for dark jeans, a dress shirt and cardigan for warmth.  Of course I had to add a bubble necklace for good measure.


 It was SO windy when we shot these. Hello crazy hair!

Cardigan- J.Crew (buy it here)
Shirt- GAP (buy it here)
Jeans- 7FAMK Dojo (buy them here)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump (similar flats)
Bag- Kate Spade (buy it here)
Necklace- c/o Groopdealz

Hope everyone had a great Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment