In the (Yellow) Bubble

Learning to use my new MacBook Air and its programs has been both a challenge and a joy. Now that I'm used to the track pad, I don't quite know how I ever lived without it. The command button is now my friend and iPhoto and I are on speaking terms again. 

You may have noticed an inconsistency in the sizing of my photos lately, but thank goodness I finally figured out that there is, in fact, a custom setting for photo sizes. Basically, the issue I ran into before was that I thought there were only pre-set photo sizes (small, medium, large, full size) and then I was having to crop the entire background of my photos out so that when I enlarged them in Blogger, they wouldn't go past the margins. Now that I can custom size them, I found the size that matches my margins and can keep the full background of the photos but still make them large. Sigh. It's the little things.

Speaking of the little things---what's not quite so little is my yellow bubble necklace from Groop Dealz, or, as I like to call it, the "endless compliments" necklace. What can I say? People love the bubble.

I didn't quite know what I'd pair my yellow necklace with. Not only is it a bold style, but yellow is quite the color to pull off with a statement necklace. So, for my first attempt, I paired it with an all-nude palette.


Top- Express (similar, similar )
Skirt- J.Crew (buy it here)
Necklace- c/o Groop Dealz (similar)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump (buy them here)


Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment