Weekend Shopping: Zara, Target & More!

I love Saturdays spent with my in laws :)  We just relax all day and eat yummy food and I catch up on reading like 10 issues of People magazine.

I filmed a haul video for this week and promised I'd post some of the fitting room shots on my blog.  I've been obessed with blazers lately and recently have noticed that one of my fave gals Bethenny Frankel wears skinny jeans, a white tank and a blazer or jacket on pretty much every episode of her show.

It's such a gorgeous, timeless and chic look. I've been a longtime fan of her show and her books and now I'm more in love with her style than ever before.



(a recent shot from "Bethenny Ever After")


Here are the blazers I picked up at Zara this past week:


Pink Blazer (I got a size small; buy it here)

 

Tweed Blue Blazer (I got a size medium; buy it here)
...by the way, this looks really weird on the model

 
Here's some items I didn't pick up:


Pretty, but too short on me.




Gorgeous, but once again, can't bring myself to spend $99
on a dress I can't actually wear as a dress!


Just fot fun, here's an outfit I didn't post this week but that I really love :)


and here's Essie's "peach daiquiri" which I am so excited to use!






What did YOU buy this week?

xoxo,

Veronika



PS- if you have a question for me and want to get a quicker answer please ask me on my formspring page. I'll be 100% honest and say that it is much easier/convenient for me to answer on formspring versus in my blog comments because I very much dislike blogger's commenting system. So if you've asked me something in the comments and I haven't replied, please try my formspring page. I love when people leave comments and read every single one of them, but it is difficult to reply to them on my iPhone and sometimes that's my only option---whereas formspring is very easy to use on my iPhone so I get to those more quickly :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment