Royal Blues & Outfits from Last Week

I feel like it's a miracle that I'm posting an outfit right now. Ironically, I've been loving my outfits lately but sometimes I don't have time to snap more than a quick iPhone pic before I leave the house (thanks to having to leave earlier because of Houston's horrific drivers, who make traffic even more of a frustrating expereince than I ever thought it could be).

I finally took some actual photos of today's ensemble, which features two pieces I haven't yet shown on my blog---my J.Crew striped top and Zara royal blue blazer.

Top- J.Crew
Skirt- J.Crew
Blazer- Zara (recent)
Belt- J.Crew
Shoes- Zara (recent-
buy them here!)
Necklace- Banana Republic


.....and because some of you don't follow my Facebook page,
here are some outfits I posted last week that weren't on my blog:


Have a great night!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment