Ladies Who Brunch

One thing I love about Houston is that we have the most incredible brunch places.  I am a huge fan of Eggs Benedict and get them nearly everywhere I go. 

It’s also a city with a lot of incredible bloggers and we like to get together from time to time to chat.  It’s a gorgeous day here in Houston so we made reservations at Backstreet CafĂ© and enjoyed mimosas, brunch foods and conversations galore!

I was joined by Magen from MMMStyle, Monica from Classy & Fabulous, Katy from Sugarlaws, Shasie from LiveLifeinStyle and Bethany from Southern Chic Style.  Magen’s gorgeous little twin girls joined us too---they were definitely the cutest gals there!
So, what does a gal wear to brunch with other stylish ladies…in hot temperatures?  A maxi dress, of course! Easy, breezy and so comfortable.

Here’s a photo from our brunch (thanks to Katy @sugarlaws!)

0bloggerbrunch

For anyone local---I highly recommend the mixed berry mimosa there---YUM!  I hardly ever drink alcohol, but when I do, it’s almost always something with champagne (I also occasionally drink Riesling wine).  I also want to recommend the blood orange mimosa at Benjy’s on Washington and the pink champagne with the hibicus flower at Coppa---probably the best champagne drink I’ve ever had in my life.

Anywho…here are some photos I took of my outfit before going out for brunch (I can already tell this dress is going to be a summer staple for me!)



0maxi40maxi7
0maxi2

Dress- Charlotte Russe (a steal at $26.99! but got it awhile ago)
Wedges- Cynthia Vincent for Target
Necklace- Regina Pierallini
Bag- Kate Spade “New Bond Street Florence”
Belt- came with the dress

What do you wear to brunch? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment