OOTD: Times Two

Because I'm so behind on blogging, I don't quite remember what day I wore this outfit, but I thought I'd share since it's a bit more casual than I usually dress (it was probably a Friday that I wore it.)

I just love these GAP "Always Skinny" jeans--- they are such a staple for me and get a ton of wear. In fact, since buying them, I haven't even worn other jeans. These are my fave! I do want to look into getting some J Brand Love Story jeans though--- I absolutely LOVE the wide-leg look coming back this season!


Tank- Marshall's
Blazer- Express
Necklace- F21
Jeans- GAP "Always Skinny"
Flats- J. Crew

My second outfit is one I actually wore today!  Here it is:

Lace-Trim Tank-  Marshall's
Dress- Charlotte Russe
Sweater- White House, Black Market
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment