New Dry Shampoo Alert: Suave (Lemony Goodness)

You know I'm a baby powder devotee when it comes to my dry shampoo of choice, but when I saw online that Suave came out with a new dry shampoo, I had to try it, even though I already owned the Tresseme Fresh Start dry shampoo (more on that later.)

I picked mine up at Target for under $3 and tried it out Sunday morning on my 4th day hair.  Let me tell you something ladies, THIS dry shampoo doesn't even compare to the Tresemme one.  First of all, the smell is incredible and refreshing. Like sweet, fresh lemons, but not that chemical cleaning product lemon scent, like the lemon Windex.

I just applied it to my roots and brushed it out and it was lovely.  The smell is so incredible I just want to spray it all over my entire head, but that would be crazy, so I just spray it on my roots (though, I suppose if you're going for a really textured look, you could also use it all over...)

Now, back to the Tresemme. I did say at one point that I liked it, but I never loved it. The smell isn't good and it doesn't make hair feel refreshed and matte like baby powder or the Suave dry shampoo does.  It kind of made my hair feel gummy....like a gummy texture, so I just continued to use baby powder until I found this lovely Suave product.

I wish they could invent baby powder that smelled like lemons.  That would be amazing.

I just wanted to share this product rave for anyone looking for an inexpensive and awesome-smelling dry shampoo that actually makes hair feel clean and fresh. And smells like lemons. Sweet, sweet lemons. Yum.

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment