An Ode to the Victoria's Secret Lacie Thong

When I love something, I tend to get a little over-excited and dramatic about it.  I just can't help it.  A great fitting dress, amazing blush or incredible nail polish can set me over the edge a little bit (with uncontrollable enthusiasm).

I recently realized I've never posted about the Victoria's Secret Lacie Thong and it's about time I give it a little time in the "things I love" spotlight.

Okay, so it's kind of weird to discuss undies on here, but I feel pretty passionate about these ones for many reasons, and I know a lot of women struggle to find that perfect, comfy pair, so here it goes.

The VS lacie thongs are basically a replica of the popular (but $18-a-pair) Hanky Panky thongs.  VS sells them 3/$30 which is a great deal.  They are "one size fits all," and come in tons of pretty and bright prints and colors.

So without further ado, here's a list of why I love them:

1.  They are the ONLY undies I can wear when I workout.  Fact.  They are comfy, don't ride up and you can hardly feel em'.  Plus, no panty lines in your fitted workout pants.

2.  They are pretty---sometimes pretty and practical just don't go together, but with these, you can have the best of both worlds.

3.  They are easy to care for and last a long time---I wash them in my regular cycle and then hang dry them. You can put them in the dryer, too, but I hang dry almost everything so it's just a habit.

4.  Did I mention pretty, bright colors?  I love that VS continues to offer these in various colors and prints each season.  If you're a frequent shopper, you'll also occasionally get coupons in the mail for a FREE lacie thong, which is the best thing ever.

Have you tried the VS lacie line? What are your thoughts?  Share in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment