Scents of Fall



The moment September hits, I suddenly crave having my entire house smell like cinnamon-pumpkin-fall leaves awesomeness.  There is nothing better than filling your home with an aroma that reminds you of fall.  Since I've moved to Houston, fall is a season this city seems to sort of skip over, and it's made me even more into filling my home with scents that remind of the way the leaves changed color and the air got more brisk as fall came into full force in Toronto, where I lived most of my life.

The latest introduction into my fall scent collection is a Scentsy warmer.  One of my lovely readers Beth sells the products and sent me one to test out in our home.  I picked a pretty Morrocan style and I've been using the "Welcome Home" scent in it which is sweet and cinnamony and just lovely.  I still like to light candles, of course, but this is a nice alternative and I like that the scent bars last a super long time.  



My favorite candles for fall are from Bath and Body Works, with the Leaves scent winning the prize for best.scent.ever.  I usually buy a few more than I need because every year I worry they will "sell out" (they don't).  My other favorite fall (and holiday scents) are: Fresh Balsam, Tis the Season, Evergreen, Cranberry Woods, Autumn, Cinnamon Sugared Donut and Frosted Cranberry. You can view all of the scents available here.



Of all the seasons, fall and winter have the absolute best scents, in my humble opinion.  The scents are warm and inviting and some of them make me feel like we have a real Christmas tree in the house (confession: I've never had a real Christmas tree, it's always been faux).  

What are your favorite fall scents? Leave your recommendations in the comments below!  Also, if anyone is thinking of a great holiday gift, check out Beth's Scentsy page for all of the holiday collections. You can visit her page here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment