Emily from The Jacksons Shares Her Beauty Routine

So many of you ladies enjoyed Emily's guest post on how to have style when you're a mom that I asked her to come back and tell us a little about her beauty routine. Please welcome Emily from The Jacksons, as she shares her favorite beauty products and insights into her daily routine.


What is your beauty philosophy?  Do you like to try new looks a lot or do you tend to stick with a signature look?
I believe that all women are beautiful. I also believe that makeup should enhance your natural beauty, not cover it up. Basically, makeup shouldn’t be taken too seriously.  With my makeup I tend stick to the same basic products. I figure if something is working, don’t change it. I like to play with my lip color and eye shadow depending on the occasion. For a formal occasion I love adding ½ lashes.  They add a bit of glamour without being over the top. 
What is your skincare routine like, morning and night?
I wash my face morning and night with THE best facial cleanser around. Its called Vital C and it has changed my life since I started using it. After I wash my face I use the Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer.

What are your favorite makeup products and what products do you use daily?
  • Bobbi Brown bronzer
  • YSL highlighter pen
  • MAC duo fiber face brush for foundation
You have really beautiful hair!  How do you style it?
Thanks! I love my current style because it is so easy and only takes me about ten minutes start to finish. I just blow dry it, not any special way, and then I curl it with a 1.5 inch size curling iron. I will do a tutorial on my blog on Friday on how I curl my hair so stay tuned!

What are your favorite hair styling products and shampoos/conditioners?
  • Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Pureology Miracle Filler

When you are short on time, what's your go-to look to look polished but in less time?
If I am in a rush I throw my hair in a ponytail, add mascara and my YLS sheer candy lip balm (#9) and I’m off. 

Thank you for sharing some of your beauty tips and tricks Emily!  You can go visit Emily over on her blog to follow her entire beauty series this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment