Happy Easter!

This is just a quick post to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER!  H and I went to church this morning and then we came home, had a nice meal and I spent some time cleaning our house. I LOVE cleaning on Sundays, it's so nice to start the week off with a clean, organized home.

Today's sermon was all about Jesus and God loving imperfect people and that our mistakes don't define us.  It was very powerful.
Did you hear a powerful sermon today?

I wore my new Zara jacket/blazer today and wanted to show a quick photo of what it looks like on:



Jacket- Zara
Tank- Nordstrom Rack
Jeans- 7FAMK
Shoes- Ivanka Trump
Bracelet- J.Crew
Necklace- Banana Republic

I also wanted to share with you these adorable photos from the Microsoft Windows Pinterest page.  It's a shoot they did to celebrate Easter and spring---the images were just too cute not to share!





These computer mice (Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Artist Series) retail for $29.95.  They're a pretty cute way to spruce up your workspace just in time for spring!
Wishing everyone a happy Sunday!

xoxo,

Veronika.

FTC Disclaimer: I am affiliated with Microsoft/Windows, they provide me with tools and software for my personal use.  I was not compensated to write this post or any other post realted to Microsoft and/or Windows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment