OOTD & Night: The LBD

Happy Friday everyone!  This week felt like it dragged on forever, didn't it? (or is it just me?)

On Thursday, I had an awards dinner to attend (our firm won 4 awards--- 3 on projects I worked on!) I wore a black cotton dress during the day and changed into a lace dress for the awards dinner in the evening. I also wore BOTH pairs of my new Kate Spade heels that day!
Day Dress:

Dress- Charlotte Russe
Camisole- Marshalls
Shoes- Kate Spade


Evening Dress:

(just a silly hairdo I tried...I wore it all down
because I thought this looked kind of...random)


Dress-  White House Black Market (outlet)
Belt- Express
Shoes- Kate Spade

Thanks for reading!  I will be blogging this weekend for sure :) I will also be announcing the Stiletto Hardware contest winner---sorry I'm so late on that!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment