Burnt-Out.

As you can probably tell from the title of this post, I am totally burnt-out right now. I've had a lot going on at work for the last several weeks and lots of evening events and early mornings. It finally caught up to me and I know I need to take the time to relax this weekend and unwind after a long couple of weeks...or maybe couple of months.

I just want to apologize, I honestly don't think I'll be doing as many posts this week. I just don't have the energy between work and working out (I'm still doing 4 days a week with the trainer, because it helps keep me somewhat sane.)

I've been feeling stressed, overwhelmed, anxious, worried, you name it.  I just haven't been myself lately and I know it's because things have been so crazy. Thank goodness I have a great H and fluffy little four-legged friend to come home to, don't know what I'd do without em'.

A lot of you know that I don't get a lot of vacation time at work and when we get as busy as we have been and you throw life into that mix, you get one very tired girl (me.) 

I will try to get back to regular blogging soon, and I don't even know why I'm posting this, but I just didn't want anyone to think there was something wrong (okay, so there is, but now you know.)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- we are thinking of going to Vegas this summer----has anyone been? Do you recommend it for a fun 3 day getaway?

0 comments:

Post a Comment