2011 Celebrity Beauty Inspiration: Shantel VanSanten

Shantel VanSanten is one of those under the radar celebrities.  I watch her on One Tree Hill each week (yep, I watch OTH, flame away!)  and once saw her and Robert Buckley at the airport (I would have asked for an autograph or picture, but I was wearing turquoise, paint-stained cropped sweatpants---don't ask.) You can read the story about my little airport encounter with this cute couple here (they were also on my plane, but I didn't want to be a creepy stalker left them alone.)

After seeing some cute photos of Shantel at a recent fashion week show, I decided to Google her to see more gorgeousness.  I think she may be my new beauty role model. Glowing skin, check. Flowy hair, check. Always smiling, check. Gorgeous yet not overdone makeup, check.  What's not to love?  Plus her character on OTH is lovely, no matter how corny the script is (did I mention I cry every episode? I'm a sap.)

She is one of the few celebrities I know who can really pull off any hair color. Blonde, brunette, redhead, she's done it all, fabulously.

Also---her makeup is stunning.  She is naturally very pretty of course, but the way her makeup is done perfectly defines her features without overshadowing them.  And please, for the love of God, someone tell me how she gets that perfect glow to her skin so we can all benefit from whatever product(s) she's using.  Seriously, LOOK at her cheeks in every picture! Beautiful.

Another thing I admire about her is how she wears her hair pulled back a lot. This is something I've never been comfortable with, but she pulls it off effortlessly and looks gorgeous doing so.

Now, back to the hair. Lately on OTH, she's been wearing it down in bouncy loose waves and it's so pretty.  She seems to be going blonder as the season goes on, which I like. I also love her hair sort of a lighter brown with highlights, very pretty and natural looking.



So ladies, what do you say? Is Shantel our 2011 celebrity beauty inspiration? 


I just love her.  Who's with me?

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- Shantel, if you ever read this (who knows, maybe your PR person has a Google alert for you, please tell us what products you use to give that glow to your skin, we will ALL benefit from some product recommendations.) Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment