Simon Fashion Now: Fall Runway Show 2010


Yesterday night Taylor, Monica, Magen and I attended the Simon Fashion Now fall runway show at the Houston Galleria.  I really enjoyed the show, especially the awesome Bridget Bardot- inspired bumps and super long waves the models were sporting. Kind of reminded me of my wedding hairdo...

By the way, if you haven't yet read my article on Culture Map about Fall's top fashion and makeup trends, you can read it here.

I wore an Ann Taylor dress, Tory Burch belt and Jessica Simpson pumps to the show:

Here's Taylor and I, right before the show started:

Here are some (not so great) shots of the runway:


Sorry the photos aren't that great!

It was lucky enough to meet a few of my readers at the event too which is always awesome. I love meeting new people so thanks Kim and friends for saying hello :)

Here's a shot of us girls at the Cadillac photo area:



...and a few more pics from the night...(uh, can you tell we loved that chair!?)




Thank you for reading.  Before I go, on a very serious note,  I have gotten word of two deaths of people I know recently. One was only 28 years old and he went too soon, very sudden and shocking. The other I have known since I was a small child...I grew up with her son and she babysat me every single day.  May they both rest in peace. Dave and Florence, you will be missed.

If you pray, please keep these people and their families in your prayers.  I would very much appreciate it.

If you have lost a loved one to cancer, or witnessed a loved one survive it, consider making a donation to Stand Up 2 Cancer.  They had a 1-hour special today on NBC with performers and celebrities to raise money for research and I was able to donate in memory of Florence.

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment