Rock Climbing Adventure (w/ Video!) & Our Wedding Album from MyPublisher.com!

As I mentioned in yesterday's post,  H and I went indoor rock climbing today!  It was really fun and SUCH a challenge. I couldn't do any of the walls that were inclined towards me.  I could do the straighter up ones though. H actually told me he was really proud of how well I did.  It was a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  We brought the FlipCam with us and I just had to share this hilarious 20 second video with you ladies! 


LOL! I am such a dork! I just fell right off on that try!  Here's H and I at the end of our session! I definitely recommend trying rock climbing if you have an indoor center located near you!



...and here's what I wore on our little adventure!


Hot pink sports bra- Old Navy
Tee- Zara
Tights- LuluLemon Wunder Under Pintuck
Flip flops- Old Navy
Bag- JACOB
Jacket- LuluLemon


Onto another topic: After getting our wedding photos back, I took advantage of MyPublisher.com's 40% off deal and made deluxe albums for us and for Kevin's parents.  They turned out so beautifully and I wanted to share our album layout with you ladies in case anyone was interested to see how they print.  The albums are very high quality with thick covers and gorgeous, thick, glossy pages.  We are extremely pleased with how it turned out and it was so fun to pick the photos and design each and every page to our liking.  We are also getting an album from our photographer but I wanted to also have one that I designed myself because I am crazy picky. I 100% recommend this company for album printing.  Their customer service is incredible. I used both the live chat and called their 1-800 number and got outstanding service and all of my questions answered!


Hope you had a lovely Saturday! I think I'm going to go to Sephora tomorrow. I think I've finally caved and might go ahead and get the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I just love neutrals...it seems like a no-brainer that I should own this product and ever since seeing Tiffany D's tutorial using this palette it's been on my wish list:. Here's the video I'm referring to:


Do you own the naked palette? Let me know in the comments below!


xoxo,


Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment