Review: Redken Guts 10 Volumizing Foam, OOTD & Back to Black Liner

Today I decided to try out my Redken Guts 10 Volumizing Foam Spray. As you all know, I LOVE mousse. I use mousse every single time I blow-out my hair so I was skeptical about working with a spray foam.

After washing and towel-drying my hair, I brushed out my hair with a paddle brush (carefully) making sure not to pull too much. Then I applied the Redken Guts 10 spray foam to my roots all over my head, even on the underneath parts. The spray foam is kind of a different experience but I like it. You have to be careful with the spray because it can get messy if you aren't cautious about how you are holding the can. 

Anyways, as I flipped my head upside down and began to blow-dry it, something felt different (in a good way). I really felt my hair lifting and thickening up. The results were amazing. I don't know if you can tell in my OOTD pictures, but my hair had great volume after I secured it in Velcro rollers and let it set.

So there's my little mini-review of Redken Guts 10. If you love volumizing products- give this a try. It's fairly inexpensive and I LOVE the way it amps up hair.

Redken Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam, Medium Control 10.58 oz (300 g)
I also did something a little bit different with my makeup today. OK, not vastly different, but I used MAC's "Blacktrack" gel liner on my top lids for a little change (I usually wear a dark brown.) I really tried to tightline my eyes as best possible so the line was super subtle. Then, I used a Q-Tip to further smudge the gel liner into my lashline.



...and apparently I was too lazy to wear lip gloss this morning!

Here is the lovely LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's blouse that I bought over the weekend.


Cardigan- Express; Blouse/Tank- LC by Lauren Conrad; Skirt- Ann Taylor; Shoes- Aldo.
 
xoxo,
Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment