OOTN: The Little Black Dress & I Hate Humidity


Last night we went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was hot and humid out all day, but by the evening time, the heat had come down a lot (but it was still crazy humid and my hair was a pouffy mess all night!

I thought last night was the perfect opportunity to wear my black dress from Zara from a haul a few weekends ago:

Dress- Zara ($39.50); Shoes- Paris Hilton bow shoes (style: Senorita)

I also tried out the Bare Minerals Foiled Eye eye shadow. I lightly sweeped the lighter color over my lids. Here's how it turned out:


Just a pretty, soft wash of shimmery color. I think it makes a nice impact without being too severe.


I really love the black Zara dress because it's so simple but polished-looking. I also love the low back.  PS- the pic above was taken before I left the house...so my hair was still straight!

I'm so frustrated with how my hair got so crazy last night...does anyone know of any products that will help my hair stay smooth (and straight) even in humidity? I am seriously considering having the Brazilian Keratin treatment done on my hair just for the summer so it's more manageable. It's pricey but maybe it would be worth the investment to get me through these crazy humid Houston summers. I also hear it cuts down on blow drying time. If you've had it done, leave me a comment below and let me know how it went!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika

0 comments:

Post a Comment