Black & White Gingham

J. Crew's Perfect Shirt in gingham is becoming one of my favorite items in my closet. For starters, it's incredibly versatile and the fit is flattering (I ordered a 2 tall to get the extra length and I'm so pleased with how it's tailored).

But, before I get ahead of myself, I just had to share my latest aquisition. This pretty, ballet slipper pink quilted purse from Asos.com. This is the first item I've ever ordered from the site and I'm pleased with the quality for the price.


Pretty, right!? (buy it here---it says the color is "nude" online but it's pink as can be!)

Here's how I wore it with today's outfit:



My gorgeous new Regina Pierallini cross necklace in rose gold
from my beautiful friend Jamie (thank you!)


Trench- Banana Republic
Jeans- 7FAMK Dojos
Shirt- J.Crew Perfect Shirt Gingham
Shoes- Ivanka Trump
Purse- ASOS.com (buy it here)

I am so excited for Saturday to come because we are having our chandelier installed over our kitchen island!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment