Product Rave & Review: Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray

I hate to do this (no, I really do). I am about to out-of-control RAVE about a $42 hair product, so with fair warning, if you need to click off this page because you don't want to have yet another amazing hair product on your wishlist, then now is the time.

I first heard of the Oribe product line at my hair salon, which is a Bumble and Bumble salon but they also started to carry the Oribe line this year. The products were a little pricey and I hadn't heard much about them so I laid low until I had time to do a little research.

I started to see Oribe products in magazines, on websites like makeupalley.com and on other blogs and one product in particular struck my fancy.

It was Oribe's "Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray."  What a name, right?!...and a royal price tag to match.  If I'm shelling out $42 for a hair product, it better work in some pretty wondrous ways.

Here's how Oribe describes the product:

For the ultimate blowout. this ultra-lightweight mist smooths even the worst-behaved mop while speeding dry time. It also repairs split ends, nourishes, softens and strengthens the hair, giving it healthy body and shine. Spray on damp hair from mid-shaft to ends; go section by section to blow even straighter.
It was love at first spray with this one, folks. Before a blowout, I spray it through my hair, from the nape of my neck down to my ends only.  I apply it after the mousse I use on my roots but before any other products that I use on my hair because it is a heat protectant and I want to have it as my first "layer of defense," so to say.

Then, I blow out my hair, as usual.  The product basically creates a smoother, shinier blowout, without weighing down your hair whatsoeverIt also just eases the process of blowdrying.  Hair get smoother, softer, faster.  Less snags, less frizz and more shine!
I highly recommend this one, especially if you have long hair like me that you blowdry.  I still enjoy Living Proof's "Straight" spray, but if I had to pick between the two, I'd spring for the Oribe spray. You can buy it on Oribe.com or on Amazon

Have you used any Oribe products? The others on my wishlist are the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and the Oribe Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray (great for Houston summers!)

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.

FTC: I purchased this product with my own money from my hair salon.  These are my honest thoughts after having personally used the product. I am not being compensated to write this review, I just LOVE the product THAT much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment