Harper Reese- 1 Month Old!

When everyone tells you that time flies by when you have a newborn, you never quite realize just how true that is until one day you're delivering your baby and the next she's one month old.  Harper is ONE month old today and I can hardly believe it's gone by so quickly. 

She has brought so much joy to our lives and she is just the sweetest baby.  She's takes long naps, sleeps 4-5 hour stretches at night and overall doesn't cry much unless she is hungry.  She started to fuss more in the evenings but during the day she is the most calm baby.

Since my mom is still here, we did a little one month photo shoot with Harper and I was so happy with how the photos turned out that I'm sharing them below!

My mom with baby Harper...

Wishing everyone a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment