Fall Must-Haves: Featured on CultureMap

I kind of took a break from blogging last week.  I don't know why, but every once in awhile I get a little burned out and need to take a week off to refresh and re-motivate myself.  Thanks for your patience and for all of the sweet ladies who sent notes wondering if I was okay. I assure you, all is well, I was just tired.

I'm excited to post a series of photos this week from a shoot I did for CultureMap.com.  I was part of a series they did on Houston style blogger's fall must-haves.  My fall must-have was anything polka dot!

I styled three outfits and they picked this one to feature (I'll post the other outfits this week!):



Top- J.Crew (similar)
Necklace- Banana Republic (similar)
Bag- Kate Spade (buy it here)


Read more about my pattern mixing here, on CultureMap! You'll also check out what other Houston style bloggers are craving for fall!


PS- HOUSTON GALS! Elaine Turner is opening her signature pink doors to host not one, but two soirees to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month. On October 16, the ladies of Pink Door will fill the CITYCENTRE boutique, then Pink Ribbons Project will party at the Rice Village boutique on October 24. YOU'RE INVITED! Check out the invitations below for more information.



0 comments:

Post a Comment