Weekend Happenings: Husband & Lulu's Birthdays!

It's Sunday evening and I've just now had a chance to sit down and get to some blogging.  My H and I were at his parent's house all weekend because we were celebrating my father-in-law's birthday, Lulu's birthday (he just turned 7!) and my H's birthday, which was today (the big 35!).  Happy birthday to my wonderful husband!

I usually plan a fun party for my H, but this year he wanted to just relax and have a really laid-back weekend.  We started our Saturday with an hour and a half long workout and then we got into our pool gear and drove up to his parent's home.  We spent a few hours at the gorgeous country club pool and had lunch in our cabana. It was SO hot though...like you either had to be in the pool or in the shade hot.

Here's what I wore:

Hat- Ann Taylor (outlet)
Cover Up- Target
Bikini- Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses- Marc by Marc Jacobs
On Nails: Essie's "Lilacism"
On cheeks- Bobbi Brown "peony" blush


We celebrated birthdays that evening with a family dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants and when we got home we sang to Lulu and gave him his cake:

Oh, and here's what we had for dessert (cupcakes, from Houston's Sugarbabies):

Let's just say it was a huge eating weekend for us!  Lulu LOVED his cake (from Jackson's Place)

We had such a great, laid-back weekend. It's just what we needed!  For those wondering, we got my H an iPad for his birthday but he's had it for over a month now because we got it early.  We both really enjoy using it!

I also wanted to give a quick update on my Pandora bracelet.  Candice got me a charm for my birthday, and here is what my bracelet looks like now:

Hope everyone had a weekend as great as mine!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment